Effective Tax Planning Assistance In Metro Atlanta
Whether you are an individual or a business, proper planning can minimize your taxes. At the law firm of Scroggin & Burns, LLC, we work with you to determine the proper strategies for tax preparation to take full advantage of tax benefits available for estate plans and business structures.
Our attorneys will take great care to guide you through the tax planning process and find the most effective path for minimizing money paid for estate and business taxes. Our experience has given us insight into tax benefits and effective tax planning strategies.
Effective Estate Tax Planning
Taking a proactive approach to your estate tax planning can help save money in the future. Our lawyers will work with you to determine the best way to present returns for:
- State and federal income taxes
- Estate taxes – federal estate tax, estate tax exemption, property tax portability, generation skipping trust tax
- Gift taxes – crummy withdrawal rights
- How to pass a family business tax efficiently
Business Tax Assistance
Businesses and corporations have several intricate tax concerns. Our firm has helped clients with business tax planning, including:
- Tax minimization strategies
- Executive compensation planning – working within the new section 409a of the tax code
- Incentive stock options or ISO
- Stock appreciation rights
With proper planning, your business can avoid high tax payments or repercussions from missed tax payments in the future. We are ever cognizant of the impact tax concerns have on business decisions and will work to advise you on your options for minimizing taxes.
Probate Tax Issues
The passage of a decedent’s assets carries the risk of inducement taxes to heirs. With over 34 years of tax experience, we can show you how to minimize or eliminate those tax issues.
Contact our firm today to discuss how effective planning can earn you great tax advantages in the future.